- March 13, 2018
- Mrinmoy Bhattacharjee
The COOL.iNXT can be accessed through a smartphone from anywhere in the world.
Eyeing the summer season, Bajaj Electricals Ltd (BEL), has launched the first-of-its-kind IoT-enabled air cooler COOL.iNXT. With the launch, the company aims to improve customer experience through smart technology and intuitive designs. It expects a “huge potential” for the product category in the residential and commercial space in the next two years.
The COOL.iNXT can be accessed through a smartphone from anywhere in the world. The “specially” designed app provides complete control to its unique features and functions at the fingertips of the user making the cooling experience “smart” and “convenient”.
“We are extremely excited and proud to launch India’s first IoT enabled Air Cooler. Real intelligence is when technologies interact with one another to make things effortlessly happen. We want the technology to earn a permanent place in everyday life, where IoT technology will play a crucial role making the process of cooling homes and commercial spaces smarter, effective and effortless. Realizing the market dynamics and the ever-evolving consumer needs, we at Bajaj Electricals Ltd promise you to bring in technology that will improve consumer lifestyle,” Anant Bajaj, JMD, BEL, said at the launch.
- 3 Methods of Control: Mobile app; IR remote and digital control panel
- Easy ‘Wi-Fi & Internet Enabled’ operation with the mobile app
- Intelligent sensor that reads the temperature and humidity of the room
- Auto mode to automatically adjust the fan and cooling speed on the basis of the temperature and humidity of the room
- 5 level speed control and 4 cooling levels
- Digital control and display panel
- Digital low water level indicator
- Honeycomb cooling media for efficient cooling
- Ice chamber for faster cooling